Hello to a September To Deliver
Happy New Month to our amazing readers all over the world.
September is the 9th month of the year. Medically, a pregnant woman is due to deliver the baby in her womb on the 9th month.
Individually, this symbolises delivery of the vision, goals, purpose and dream in our hearts.
Some of us have been long overdue to birth our ideas but we keep waiting for the right time. This is the right time, you can do it all you need is to believe in yourself and take a leap of faith.
Did you know that as an entrepreneur, you are exercising faith because you believe that your brand amongst all the competitive brands in the market will get patronage? so it takes faith to be an entrepreneur so matter how small your faith looks. You just have to believe in your brand and keep believing in yourself.
Some of the things we should all do in this month to ensure the safe delivery of our vision, goals as the case may include the following.
- SELF-DISCIPLINE: After reading no excuse and eat that frog by Brian Tracy, I was inspired to deliver my dreams and stop making silly excuses for them.
- MANAGE YOUR TIME: We all have the same 24 hours, if you are not delivering results as planned on a daily basis then you should watch what you do with your time.
- SPEND LESS TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: The amount of time people use in checking WhatsApp status alone on all contacts can be used to achieve something phenomenal and deliver results.
- WRITE A DAILY TO-DO-LIST: Be sure to write a list of deliverables every day and see it to completion
- AVOID PROCRASTINATION: No one achieves any great result by procrastinating. so get to work
I believe you will follow the above tips and deliver tremendous success this month. All the Best!
photo credit: istock images
I have a passion for writing and keen eyes for fashion. You can catch me burying my head in a great book or surfing the internet for new ideas. I am a student in the school of life, still learning, growing and becoming more. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @Ada1stlady